I believe this is really use to all of us.....
How to Get Blood in Emergency!!!
Above table indicates suitability of BLOOD آ– donor v/s recipient.
Now it has become easier to get the blood we need.
All you have to do is just type "BLOOD and send SMS to 96000 97000" (in India )
EX: "BLOOD B+"
A BLOOD DONOR WILL CALL YOU within minutes!!
pass this message to all. It certainly would save many lives.
It's a Must to Know & Share. Please do it now....
Why Donate Blood?
Blood is the part of life that is given to those who need it by
those who have the resource to satisfy the need. The love of fellow human and a desire to share something of oneself is what singles out a blood donor from the others. Emergencies occur every minute. For each patient requiring blood, it is an emergency and the patients could have set back if blood is not available.
Your blood donation may be even more special than you realizeA single donation from you can help one or more patients. This is possible because whole blood is made up of several useful components. These components perform special functions in your body and in the body of patients who receive your blood. The various blood components are Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Platelets, Plasma and selected Plasma Proteins. Each of these components can be separated from your donated volume of blood and transfused into a specific patient requiring that particular component. Thus, many can benefit from one unit of blood.Blood is needed every minute
- To replace blood lost because of accidents or diseases.
- To treat shock due to injury.
- For Major & Minor surgeries including open heart surgeries, transplants etc.
- For burn victims.
- For patients suffering from Anemia.
- During child birth for the mother.
- For exchange transfusion for new born infants.
- To make blood derivatives which are used to treat medical problems.
- For children suffering from ailments like Thalassaemia, Hemophilia (bleeding disorders) , Leukemia, Blood Cancer.