“You will only go as far
as you think you can go”.
What is Attitude ?
“A general frame of mind affecting one’s thoughts or behaviour”.
What is Positive Attitude ?
“A positive attitude is the belief than one can increase achievement through optimistic thought processes”.
Types of Attitudes:
1. Positive (mental) attitude
1. Negative (mental) attitude
(ex: charismatic do walks on water)
Benefits of Positive attitude:
• Increase Productivity
• Fosters team work
• Solves Problems
• Improves quality
• Makes a Congenial atmosphere
• loyalty Breeds
• Increase profits
• Reduces stress
• Helps a person become contributing member of a family & society.
• Makes a pleasing personality
Consequences of negative attitude:
High stress level for himself/herself or
Create negative environment at home & work place & become a liability to society.
Steps for building
1) Change focus. Look for the positive
(ex: looking for gold)
2) Make a habit of doing it now
(ex: When I become a big boy)
3) Develop an attitude of gratitude selective listening.
(ex: Doctor for talk on alcohol)
4) Get into continuous education program.
(ex: Selling hot poori – recession in the world market)
5 C’s for Success:
(mental, emotional, physical & spiritual education)
5) Stay away from negative attitude (negative people)
(ex: Eagle’s egg hatched under a hen)
(Born to win, but was conditioned to lose)
6) Learn to like the things that need to be done.
(ex: life of mother – do things that may not be of her choice, but responsibility)
7) Start your day with a positive.
(thought / thing)
• Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
• Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
• Make all your friends feel there is something in them
• Look at the sunny side of everything
• Think only of the best, work only for the best and expect only the best.
• Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
• Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievement of the future
• Give everyone a smile.
• Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others.
• Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.
Winners V/S Losers:
THE WINNER IS ALWAYS PART OF THE ANSWER
THE LOSER IS ALWAYS PART OF THE PROBLEM.
THE WINNER ALWAYS HAS A PROGRAM
THE LOSE ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE.
THE WINNER SAYS, “LET ME DO IT FOR YOU”
THE LOSER SAYS, “THAT IS NOT MY JOB”
WINNERS SEE THE GAIN
LOSERS SEE THE PAIN
“No man fails if he does his BEST”